T-Series VS Pewdiepie , as we all know T-Series is going to become most subscribed Youtube channel ever. So today in this blog we will be study about both the channels and will be discussing that “HOW T-SERIES HAS GROWN THIS MUCH”.
T-SERIES – MUSIC CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
- At present t-series has subscriber count of more than 7 crore.
- T-series has the upload count of 12850.
- T-Series has the view count of almost 53 billion.
Discussing about the origin Pewdiepie is a Sweden Youtube channel and joined Youtube on April 29, 2010.
- At present pewdiepie has subscriber count of more than 7 crore.
- Pewdiepie has a upload count of 3660.
- While Pewdiepie has the view count of 19 billion.
Talking on the basis of total uploads and views they do not have any comparison. Because T-series has the allover best results.
ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES
- While T-Series is big company but on the other hand Pewdiepie is a one man army. It means the former channel was headed by a group of experts while the later channel is headed by a single person. So here T-Series get the advantage of most subscribed Youtube channel ever.
- Second advantage is ENGLISH LANGUAGE which benefits Pewdiepie because the content uploaded by him is in english whereas T-Series produces Hindi songs so it has viewer ship mostly in india only.
HOW T-SERIES HAS GROWN THIS MUCH?
- High number of internet active users in India – Due to the internet revolution in the past two years.
- Public Interest – As you all know Bollywood industry is one of the biggest industry in the world.
- Content Quantity – If you surf Youtube then you may be knowing that T-Series publish the content in four types.
a. Video song
b. Audio song
c. Lyrical video
d. Remix song
Here we can see that T-Series gets the advantage of content quantity. So this is all about most subscribed Youtube channel ever.
FOLLOW US INSTAGRAM :