Digital Marketing is a part of marketing where we promote products through the digital medium. Let’s talk more about what is digital marketing?
What Are Digital Medium?
A website, YouTube, Emails, Facebook, Instagram are some of the common mediums used for marketing.
The reason behind going digital is where you can track the audience, you can track the conversions, you can also place your ads on specific locations and you can also frequently change your marketing plan.
What Are The Most Common Marketing Tactics?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is a process of obtaining high ranking in various search engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo etc.). Generally, all the search engines have their own algorithms which we need to follow for higher rankings.
Here is content marketing, we provide content through blog posts, ebooks, infographics, videos. Content Marketing is best for generating brand awareness.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM is a paid medium to advertise your websites on various pages. Generally we use Google Adwords for Paid advertisements on web pages.
Social Media Marketing
This practice promotes your content on social media platforms.
The platforms you can use in social media marketing include:
Email marketing is also used for targeting audience through emails.
Why Digital Marketing?
- Digital marketing has a great scope in future. It is one of the hottest skill in today’s market. It is expected that by 2020 this industry will grow 5 times(almost 20 lakh jobs). Indian digital market got a boom after the coming of JIO.
- One can also become a digital marketing expert without any engineering degree. People from different streams can go for a digital marketing course.
- One can also become a freelancer by offering digital marketing services. Today we have platforms like FIVERR.COM where you can register as a freelancer and earn a lot.
- This is a vast industry one can master in this field as per the interest.
- High rise in the packages. You can easily get 10-15 lakhs with an experience of 3-4 years.
If I talk about growth in India PM Narinder Modi started digital india campaign to promote digital platforms.
Patanjali Business Model – https://trendygyan.com/patanjali-business-model/